Begin to map out your message and the media that will be used to project the message.
- What two or three points will you emphasize?
- How will your recommendations be bolstered by statistics?
- How will you graphically, or otherwise, demonstrate that events are not random and are subject to probability?
Explore various methods of promoting your message.
- Will you create a PowerPoint, Prezi, or simple website?
- Will you use to spread your message?
- Or will you create a kit or poster?
Check out these resources: , , , , , and . Explanations about these sites can be found in the .
Use your to prepare for finalization of projects.
- What materials do you need?
- How will tasks be assigned?
Teams should set a schedule for completion of their presentation in three working days