Do the following as a team:
- Review websites on multipurpose arenas to gain design ideas.
- Decide on the second sport that you will include in your arena design.
- Begin a rough design sketch showing the dimensions of the parcel and the dimensions of the fields/playing space for the two sports you have chosen.
- If time permits, share rough ideas using the or Visible Thinking Routines.
- You may assign roles (e.g. experts in web research) or divide up tasks (e.g. or research into dimensions of fields/playing areas).
Enter your observations (what you learned, what you need to learn, etc) in the .