- Teams create a final sketch of the Preliminary Design, incorporating similarity.
- Teams use or other protocol from to receive feedback and improve sketch before submitting.
- Collect or view Preliminary Design for feedback and/or grading.
- If available, have students upload sketches for peer review or discussion.
- Create the presentation schedule and have teams sign up for time slots.
- Identify and invite teachers, parents, or adult experts to be members of city government and act as the audience for the presentations.
Tips and Tools
This is a critical milestone in the project. Have teams offer and receive feedback on their draft presentation. Have them analyze the draft product according to the rubrics. Is it compelling for teens? Convincing? Does it reference historical significance of geometry? Does it show/teach concepts for this unit.
Teams should enter progress on the .
Have students enter their observations (what they learned, what they need to learn, etc) in their .
Collect and review logs for grading or feedback.