- Introduce SSS and SAS congruency and have students recognize these by giving multiple triangles that show one or none of these properties.
- Introduce ASA and AAS congruency and have students recognize these by giving multiple triangles that show one or none of these properties.
- Show the students that when two triangles are congruent, each part of the triangles is congruent to one another.
- Have students individually self-evaluate their progress on the Mathematical Practices Rubric by highlighting one strength and one area of challenge on Mathematical Practice 6. Are they incorporating what they have learned about triangles into their artwork? Is there room for deeper incorporation?
- Collect design work for review and feedback with student.
- Have cohorts evaluate themselves on the .
Tips and Tools
Students can post results onor . Guide the critique with appropriate questions or directions. These will depend on the status and progress of your students.
Teams should enter progress on the.
Have students enter their observations (what they learned, what they need to learn, etc) in their.