- Teams create another draft of the presentation, incorporating reflections.
- Teams use or other protocol from to receive feedback and improve the draft before submitting it.
- Collect the most recent draft for feedback and/or grading.
- Create the presentation schedule and have teams sign up for time slots.
- Identify and invite other math teachers, parents, or adult experts to be members of the audience for the presentations.
Tips and Tools
This is a critical milestone in the project. Have teams offer and receive feedback on their draft presentation. Have them analyze the draft product according to the. Is it compelling for teens? Convincing? Does it reference the historical significance of geometry? Does it show/teach concepts for this unit?
Teams should enter progress on the.
Have students complete.
Collect and review logs for grading or feedback.