- Teams create a first draft of the presentation.
- Teams use or other protocol from the to receive feedback and improve the draft before submitting it.
- Collect or view draft for feedback and/or grading.
- If available, students can upload drafts onto , Google Docs or similar site for online review. Students may be asked to write an online review or critique of the draft products.
- Create the presentation schedule and have teams sign up for time slots.
Tips and Tools
Use Khan Academy assessment on finding the hypotenuse of a right triangle using the Pythagorean theorem.
This day is a critical milestone in the project. Have teams offer and receive feedback on their draft presentation. Have them analyze the draft product according to the . Is it compelling for teens? Convincing? Does it reference the historical significance of geometry? Does it show/teach concepts for this unit?
Teams should enter progress on the .
Have students enter their observations (what they learned, what they need to learn, etc) in their .