- Use your preferred method from the to review the project.
- Conduct a Digital Gallery Walk by having students view each other’s products.
- Reflect and discuss: What did we learn about probability and our decisions in life?
- Offer ideas/additions on this project on
Tips and Tools
Students can also reflect online using blog posts or other collaborative tools.
Teams should review the three key questions they will answer in their research:
• What surprised them?
• How would their findings apply in life?
• Based on their findings, what recommendations do they have for their fellow students?
Use volunteers or extra credit to have students post materials if time is limited.