- Use your preferred method from the to review the project.
- Conduct a Digital Gallery Walk by having students view each other’s products.
- Reflect and discuss. What did we learn about Pythagorean theorem and why is it important? Were we successful in engaging our audiences?
- Post a webinar or other presentations on .
- Offer ideas/additions on this project on
Tips and Tools
Students can also reflect online using blog posts or other collaborative tools.
Use volunteers or extra credit to have students post materials if time is limited.